One Hour Whitening
Get ZOOM Whitening for a discounted rate of only $299 now until December 31st!
Do you want to get rid of your crooked and stained teeth, but you don’t have time visit your dentist? Don’t worry, at Desai Dental, we will provide you with a charming and attractive smile in a single visit and that too in less than an hour.
BEGIN BY SCHEDULING YOUR FREE DENTAL CONSULTATION
Send Us A Message
Meet Orlando’s Own Dr. Desai
Dr. Shilpa Desai has been creating beautiful smiles in Central Florida for over 20 years. With her experienced team, she provides the best dental care at an affordable price. Learn more about Dr. Desai and her team by clicking here. If you’re looking for a new dental office, ask about our current $49 New Patient Special.
What Is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure that aims at providing you with pearly white and shiny teeth by getting rid of your teeth stains and discoloration. Whether you have tea, coffee or tobacco stains, you can kiss them goodbye with an in-office teeth whitening procedure.
What Happens During a Teeth Whitening Procedure?
During a teeth whitening procedure, your dentist will apply a layer of a potent but safe bleaching agent on your teeth, usually carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide. At Desai Dental, we use the revolutionary in-office Zoom White Speed teeth whitening technology provided by Phillips. This teeth whitening system carries the benefit that the extent of the required teeth whitening can be modified according each patient’s individual dental needs and esthetic demands.
How Is Teeth Whitening Performed?
In-office teeth whitening is carried out in the following steps:
- Initial Consultation – before proceeding towards the teeth whitening procedure, we will first perform a thorough clinical examination of your oral cavity, so as to assess the extent of your teeth staining and discoloration.
- Protection of Soft Tissues – next, we will apply a layer of a protective agent such as Vitamin E or Vaseline to protect your gums and other oral soft tissues from accidental bleaching.
- Application of the Whitening Agent – our dentist will then apply the bleaching agent on your teeth. The bleaching process is accelerated by exposing the teeth to an LED light source. Usually 3 sittings of 15 minutes each are sufficient to produce the required results, however another 4th sitting can also be added.
- Enjoy your New Smile – once the bleaching procedure is complete, we will wash off the bleaching agent, so that you can see your perfectly white and sparkling teeth.
Benefits of Zoom White Speed
Wondering why we use Phillips Zoom white speed technology for professional teeth whitening? Here’s why:
- Quick Results – at Desai Dental our in-office teeth whitening procedure allows you to get back your beautiful smile and white teeth in less than an hour! All you need to do is to book an appointment with us.
- Safety – the zoom white speed technology is extremely safe and carries minimal risk of post-operative teeth sensitivity, allergic or adverse reactions.
- Individualized Treatment – Zoom teeth whitening allows the dentist to modify the extent of teeth whitening according to each patient’s dental and esthetics needs.
- Affordability – at Desai Dental, we make sure that professional teeth whitening is accessible and affordable for all classes of dental patients.
So what are you waiting for? Start enjoying your pearly white teeth right away! All you need to do is to visit us by booking an appointment with Dr. Desai. We would love to see you at Desai Dental.
Ask About New Patient Special!