We are open and serving patients again! We’re limiting the number of appointments and are doing everything we can to create a safe environment for both our staff and patients.
We are taking the following precautions:
- All surfaces cleaned and disinfected before a patient enters an exam room
- All dental staff use proper protective equipment when treating
- Equipment covered with protective covers replaced after each patient
- Sterilization of equipment between patients
- All patients provided with hydrogen peroxide or molecular iodine solution
- Can wait in their car instead of in waiting room
- Use of high-speed evacuation with tools that minimize aerosol production
- Checking employee temperatures and assessing for symptoms prior to work
- Social distancing as much as possible
Contact us with any questions and concerns or to schedule your appointments.
If you are experiencing a true dental emergency, please contact us at 407-898-3471 (office) or 321-277-7854 (cell) and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Considering the current CDC & American Dental Association guidelines to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) we have decided to reschedule all routine procedures.
We will keep you informed about rescheduling your appointment and will work to accommodate you.
At Desai Dental the health and well being of our patients, employees and our community is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty, you may be experiencing surrounding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and we are committed to being responsive to the needs of our patients as the situation evolves.
Dr. Shilpa S Desai